Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are some of the worst NBA Teams in NBA History?

I was thinking about this question the other day. One of the worst teams I can recall is the New Orleans Hornets the season before they drafted Chris Paul. The team's leading scorer that season was David Wesley. And if you recall their starting point guard then was Dan Dickau. Thoughts?



What are some of the worst NBA Teams in NBA History?nba draft order





yea that 1972-73 Sixers team was bad at 9-73 and no one can forget the 92-93 Mav's who went 11-71 and then in 93-94 the Mavs went 13-69



What are some of the worst NBA Teams in NBA History?nba draft history ,nba teams



Vancouver Grizzlies.. every year since they started.. Report It


i think the Knicks last year was on of the worst cause they had the highest salary cap...yet one if the worst records.
I'd say the N.Y. Knicks cuz I just don't see as much talent as the Mavericks or the Suns
is the Hornets, Bobcats, Portland Blazers, and Utah Jazz's
John S is stuck in 2004-2005 or 2005-2006. The Jazz have the 4th best record in the NBA!



I would say that last the 2002-2003 Cavs were one of the most disgusting teams to ever play. I don't know though the 95-96 Raptors were bad themselves.
I'm gonna say the Sixers team that only won 9 of 82 games



I mean 9-73 how is that possible?
the 2002-2003 cavs were pretty bad...
Atlanta Hawks..every year
NY Knicks in 2005-6 under Larry Brown; Isiah Thomas as GM
The sonics--they haven't won a championship in YEARS. Plus, Ray Allen is a prima-donna. Also, the hornets were bad--and I personally still do not like them at all. Oh, and by the way, if you care, this is a girl typing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd